DEFINITIONS AND GETTING STARTED
Cashgamereviews.com, (“we”, “us”, “our” and other such adjectives), respects the privacy of its users (“you”, “your”, and other such adjectives).
The terms constitute the agreement between you and Cashgamereviews.com and define your and ours rights and responsibilities with respect to the service. If you can have concerns related to the terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
- The content available on the site is for informational purposes only. The site may provide information about all different aspects of the games as well as online gaming platforms. People that choose to join a gaming platform after reading the reviews provided by Cashgamereviews do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
- Cashgamereviews hereby grants you the right to use the Site and access the content and services available on it which include text, images, graphics, videos, photographs, animations, music, and audio.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY:
- The information on Cashgamereviews.com is provided without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or accuracy. We will take reasonable care to ensure that information is accurate at the time it is added to the Site but cannot guarantee this and does not accept any liability to update the information. The information may be changed by us at any time.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we do not represent or warrant:
- The suitability of the information contained in the documents or other information published on this site;
- That the website or the servers that operate the website are free of viruses or other harmful components;
- That the data, results, and information on the website will be correct, accurate, adequate, useful, reliable, or otherwise; and
- That the website will meet your needs, requirements or expectations.
No person affiliated, or claiming affiliation with the Site has authority to extend such Warranties.
- The information is presented to you as general information and is no legal advice. Cashgamereviews.com cannot be held accountable for any discrepancies found in the information.
- You acknowledge that under no circumstances shall Cashgamereviews, be liable or responsible for (a) any loss, claim, liability, and/or damage of any kind resulting from or arising out of or any way related to the use of the information, content, facts, opinions available on the Site; (b) any error, omissions, and/or unavailability in any content (c) the unavailability of the website, content or any part thereof. Any reliance on the Site Content is therefore solely at the user’s own risk.
You undertake and agree as under:
- Cashgamereviews does not promise or ensure that you will be able to access your account whenever you want. It is entirely possible that you may not be able to access your account or the Services provided by the Company at times or for extended periods of time due to, but not limited to system maintenance and updates;
- Cashgamereviews reserves the right to suspend, supersede, modify, discontinue, remove or add to the Service and to the Site Content, temporarily or permanently, made available to the public in its absolute discretion with immediate effect and without any obligation to provide you with notice. We shall not be liable or responsible for any loss suffered as a consequence of any decision made by Cashgamereviews in this regard.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Cashgamereviews will not stand the use of any abusive or offensive language in the comment section, site forums, discussion boards, or any other platforms. Also, you are not allowed to make false or damaging comments with regard to Cashgamereviews in any media or forum.
We hold the right to reject or delete any text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or any other material that breaches the terms in accordance with our third-party content policy posted by you on any platform.
Any violation may result in removal of the third-party Content, a suspension of your use of the Services and/or any suitable action as may be required by us to ensure the agreement.
Please beware of phishing attacks, spoofed emails, and links from external third-party sources but claiming to be from Cashgamereviews. We are not responsible for such emails/messages and/or any loss arising out of clicking on links contained in them.
The first time of information collected when you use the service and interact with the site is Non-Personal. This information is non-identifiable (we cannot identify the users from the collected information)
In order to enhance the quality of services offered and to provide you with a better playing experience, we collect technical information transmitted by your devices (through the use of third-party analytical cookies), including certain software and hardware information (for example – the type of browser, the operating system your device is using, language preference, access time, etc.).
We can also collect information about your use of the services, such as user activity (for example- the pages you viewed, the amount of time spent on the pages, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.). This information is collected, amongst other things, for research and analytics purposes about your use of the Services.
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”). This may be collected when you subscribe to our email newsletters by providing us with your email address on the website or when you post a comment including your name and email address in response to any of our news pieces.
We may also collect specific types of connection details and information with regard to your device and hardware, such as IP addresses.
If we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on your computer containing information about your access to the website. We and our trusted partners may use such cookies for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences, and making the interaction between you and our Services quicker and easier.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
- Where you have given us your specific consent for processing your personal data on a legal basis. We will always obtain your consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
- To provide our Services (e.g. enable you to share and post User Content; follow other users’ shared content; etc.);
- To communicate with you and respond to you if you have a query relating to any of the information on the site and to keep you informed of our latest updates and email newsletters;
- To support and troubleshoot our Services;
- To develop our business and inform our business strategy.
The type of personal information collected and the purposes listed above are necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products and services, grow our business, study how visitors use our services and inform our marketing strategy).
We use Non-personal Information for analytical purposes:
- To conduct anonymous analytics in order to improve and customize our Services to your needs and interests;
- To test changes to the Services and make improvements to their functionality.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.